In these terms, "deliver" and "delivery" of products include collection of them under our Pick Up facility.
Address for delivery
You agree that the address to which we may deliver is the address you gave for delivery as part of your order or any other address we may subsequently agree to accept as the delivery address.
We will not deliver unless all requested delivery details are given when you place your order.
- It is against the law to sell or supply alcohol to, or to obtain alcohol on behalf of, a person under the age of 18 years.
- You agree that we may rely on any person who is at the address you gave for delivery, and who takes receipt of your ordered products, as being authorised for that purpose.
- We will not deliver your order if we consider any delivery circumstances may be unsuitable for any reason, including because any likely recipient of the ordered products appears to our delivery personnel to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs, under the age of 18 years or acting for or on behalf of a person who we consider may be unsuitable for any reason (including because they may be under 18 years).
- We may not deliver your order if any of our requests for verification (such as proof of identity or age) are not met.
- You must not purchase any products from us for the purposes of resale to any third party. If we have a concern with the quantity of products you have ordered from us or that you may be otherwise purchasing products for resale, we may contact you when you place the order or within a reasonable time after you submit your order to obtain further information. We also reserve the right to cancel your order if you believe in our reasonable opinion that you have purchased products for resale purposes.
We will endeavour to deliver within the times nominated and paid for by you at the time of your order. You accept the risk that occasionally, due to circumstances which we have not foreseen, delivery times may be longer than times nominated and paid for by you.
If having commenced delivery of your order, we return any ordered products to our store or our storage site, while we will refund the amount paid by you for those products (in the absence of an arrangement with you for re-delivery), you agree that we may deduct an amount from this refund amount on account of the costs incurred by us in returning the relevant products to our store or storage site. You agree that we may make such deduction where we were unable to deliver due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control (including because of the wrong address appearing to us to have been given) or where we did not complete delivery because of any of the "Delivery pre-conditions" above not being met.
You may email us about any non-delivery or Pick Up collection matters through firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations By us
We may cancel your order before delivery in whole or in part. We may do this even if we have received payment from you or sent you a tax invoice. Any such cancellation shall be by giving you such reasonable cancellation notice as we are able to provide via any of the contact details we have for you. The circumstances in which we may cancel your order are if:
any of the ordered products are not available;
there was any error in the description of any ordered products or their price as advertised by us;
your order is in breach of these or any other relevant terms and conditions or is contrary to a person's rights or to any law; or
these terms and conditions (for example under "Delivery pre-conditions" above) provide that we may not deliver your order.
Cancellations By you
You agree that you cannot change or cancel an order after it has been placed. If you wish to change your order please contact our Customer Service Team at email@example.com as soon as possible. We monitor the inbox and will respond within 24hours during business hours (Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm AEST); please note weekends and public holidays may result in a delayed response during that time. We cannot guarantee any order can be changed once placed.
You agree that risk of loss of or damage to products appropriate to your order passes on delivery of them including where delivery is to unattended locations (such as locations which are not attended by any person or which are attended by a person who is not acting on your behalf).
There are only two reasons we offer refunds - damages and if the wrong item is received.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
You can always contact us for any return question at email@example.com.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.